Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life In General

I just realized it's been awhile since I've posted anything so i'm going to give an update on our life!

James is still working for Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency and he absolutely loves it, it works out great because he wants to become a cop so he'll have a lot of experience in that type of field. I'm still watching my niece and nephew during the day but only for a few more months because they will be moving to Las Vegas. We're living with my parents right now so we've been trying to fix up the basement like we want it. It's not the best arrangement but we have two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen area so it's not that bad. I'll post some pictures when I can!

We're still trying for a baby and although it's only been about six months i'm getting very anxious:) It seems like ever since we got married i've thought I was pregnant every month I even get all the symptoms, so that's been very frustrating. On February 8th James and I will be celebrating six months of marriage already and I can't believe how fast time flies it just seems like yesterday we got married. Life is going really good for us and we're definitely hoping to add to our family soon!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad things are going well for you. It's great that James likes his job and that it will give him experience. You will be an incredible mother when the time comes.

Kaeloni said...

I don't know if you remember me but we went to Jr. High together! I'm so glad to hear you are happily married! And things will get better. When I was first married we lived with my parents, than we moved out to an apartment for about a year than my husband wanted to go to school so we moved in with his parents.. it's not the best situation but it will get better! I wish you luck with the baby thing! And I'm glad your husband loves his job. That makes a difference in your marriage if they're happy at work!