Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking Back!

So today James and I have officially been together for 3 years. January 8, 2006 we went on our first date and 3 years later we're married. It's crazy to think we've been together that long it seems like just yesterday we met. I love James so much and I feel so blessed to have him in my life, he truly is my best friend. We were planning on getting married on our third anniversary, and it's crazy to think we've already been married for four and a half months! I just wanted to let James know how much I love him and how grateful I am for him!! It's been a very fun three years and I hope we have many many more to come:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! That's awesome, there will be many more anniversaries to come!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Just found your blog. I'll be back soon to read more. We love ya, Christine.