Sunday, January 4, 2009

On the lighter side of life!

I was just reading through all my posts and I just realized how negative I sound in all of them. I want everyone to know my life really isn't that bad, I think when bad things are happening in your life it's hard to look at the good things you have to be grateful for! I do have many things to be grateful for and I would just like to let everyone know what and who they are!

  1. First of all my husband James is the most amazing man I have ever known and he strengthens me everyday. He knows how to humble me when I think everything in life is going wrong! I love him so much and I appreciate everything he has done and continues to do for me. Hopefully he can put up with me for eternity:)
  2. Also I have a wonderful family who supports me in all my decisions and is there for me when I make mistakes. They are my strength and I don't know what I'd do without them.
  3. I want to personally thank my friend Sarah and tell her how grateful I am for our friendship. We lost touch with eachother for a few years but we were able to get together this last year and I am so thankful for that. I couldn't ask for a better friend and I don't know what I'd do without her friendship. We have so much in common and just have a blast together!
  4. I have many other amazing friends who I am so grateful for and all the wonderful people in my ward, who are simply amazing!
  5. I have good health, a house to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear and a wonderful husband and family, and that's more than some people so I feel that I am extremely blessed.

I think with last year just finishing out with the christmas season I was thinking alot about how much I have and I realized how much I take for granted! I truly believe the saying "you don't realize what you have until it's gone," I know that's how life is and I've seen that happen in my life and others lives. I was talking with my dad a little bit ago and he was saying how negative my blog was, and I decided that he was right so I've decided one of my many new year's resolutions is to try to see the good in life rather than the bad! I don't want all of you to think I'm a negative person because I'm really not. Well hopefully this year will bring many new and exciting things into all of our lives:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Christine you are truly an amazing friend! That is so nice of you to say those things, I too am so thankful to have you as a friend. You are wonderful and I am so happy we found each other once again. It's so good to read such nice things when you get to feeling down.

Thanks, Love Sarah