Monday, December 1, 2008

Why not me?

I've never blogged before but a lot of people say it's fun so I decided to give it a shot! So right now my life is pretty good, I've got an amazing husband and I love being married, but there's just one thing that would make my life better....a baby! The funny thing is for the longest time I said I never wanted to get married or have kids, but after I got married it seemed like all of a sudden I wanted a baby, and I wanted it now!! Right now it seems that everyone and their dog is pregnant:) I'm serious I could name at least ten women who I know are pregnant, plus every woman I see everywhere. I know I've only been married for three months and there's a lot of other women who have been trying longer than us, but it still hurts I want this more than anything else in the world.

People say there's no rush to have kids give yourself time with just your husband, well my husband and I dated for two and a half years before we got married so we've had our "us" time! We are both ready for a change and this would be the best change we could ask for. My husband is so good with kids, he's a natural and I know he would make a great father so hopefully soon we'll get our wish!

No comments: