Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not meant to be!

So for the past few weeks my husband and I have been trying to find an apartment. Right now we're currently living with my parents, but it's definitely time to get our own place. Well about a week ago we found the perfect apartment and the price was amazing, I absolutely loved it. We were sure we would get it so we packed up everything and starting planning how we would decorate it, and then we found out we didn't qualify. I was so disappointed because I wanted it so bad and I was sure we would be approved. Anyways so I guess that's not where we're supposed to move right now and it just wasn't meant to be!

Although thinking that doesn't do much to make it any less disappointing, we are meant to move somewhere else and I believe that's why we didn't get it. So we've been looking more and I think we found the perfect place. It's got all the things we want and even some added bonuses, now we just wait again until they call us and let us know if we're approved or not. I hate waiting for things, I'm not a patient person at all so it really bothers me not knowing! I really had a good feeling when I went into these apartments and I think this is where we're meant to be. I'm not sure if it's the new ward we'll be in or someone we'll meet but I know this is where the lord wants us to go! Well I'll post when we find out if we got it or not.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey I am sorry that the first apartment didn't work out! I hope this new one has, let me know. And also let me know what day you want to get together this week.

Take Care.