Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little update!

So James got the job that I talked about in my previous post YAY!! He's going to be working at West Valley Auto Plaza, which is right across the street from the apartment that we're hoping to move into. We're still waiting to hear from the apartment about how our credit check went, and then if everything works out we're scheduled to move in on the 15th. We're so excited and I'm thinking James was meant to get this job because when he first called them they just said to come in on Monday at 9, and the next thing you know he's calling me like five minutes after nine saying he got the job! I think he was meant to get this job and we're meant to move into these apartments because everything has happened so quickly and things just seem to be working out. Well I'll keep you posted about the apartment!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!!

I am so happy for you guys :)
That is great James got that job, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be looking for a job. And goodluck on the apts. I hope you get those too. You are in our prayers!

Kaeloni said...

YAHOOO!!! That's awesome!

The Wibergs said...

Congrats!!!