Friday, April 3, 2009

Changes

In the past month we have had many changes in our life and I neglected to write about them in previous posts, so I figured I'd update! James lost his job about a month ago and things have been quite stressful since then. Luckily I'm still watching kids so that's brought in enough money, and with living at my parents we don't have a rent payment which is good. He's been looking for quite sometime and finally we've got some promising news, he has an interview on Monday and it sounds like he's already got the job so I'm crossing my fingers! We've also been looking for an apartment and I think we've found the perfect one, the rent's not bad and it's got all the things we would want and need. I'm just praying that everything works out with this job and apartment because I don't want to go through another disappointment like we previously did. If we get this apartment we're hoping to move in just after James' birthday probably around the 15th, I'm so excited and ready to move out it's definitely time! I'm still watching Jerzi and I'm loving having a baby around, it's been a sheer joy. My sister's family isn't moving to Las Vegas now so I'll be watching Tyson and Natalie for now. I'm glad since they've been living with us for the past two years it would be really hard to only see them occasionally.

In other news we got a puppy, he's a pug and we named him Bruiser. He was an early birthday present for James, he turns 20 on Easter. We already have a dog that I've had since before James and I got married, he's a shih tzu and his name is Bandit, but James wanted his own dog. Although I consider both Bruiser and Bandit to be ours. James has loved taking care of Bruiser and he just adores him, he even calls him his baby. That tells me that James is really anxious for us to have kids! I asked James what he wants for his birthday, besides Bruiser and he said he would love it if I told him I was pregnant. I think that would be great but unfortunately that's not up to me, someone else has to make that decision and maybe he thinks we're not ready yet:( On that same note which I'm sure you've already guessed it I'm not pregnant, at least that I know of. We've been trying now for about 8 months and still nothing. I'm getting kind of concerned because I was told by a doctor a couple years ago that due to something he found in an MRI I might have a hard time getting pregnant and that the sooner it happened the better. Well that decision is in God's hands and I trust him to know what's best for me!! That's about it I'll post some pictures of the apartment if we get it and of Bruiser as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! It sounds like a lot has been going on with you and James this past month. Maybe we can get together and have dinner sometime the four of us. Let me know about the job James applied for..tha would be so great for you both! Take care Christine, I bet it's hard but I know you are so strong!

Love, Sarah

Kaeloni said...

Sorry to hear about the job loss. Hopefully that job works out for you guys and the apartment! I also hope a baby works out for you guys as well. Like you said keep praying and it'll all work out!